Join us on the morning of Saturday June 10th to meet neighbors in the Walnut Hill, Garden Court and Lea School Communities in our first annual Spring Community Flea Market.
REGISTER & PAY TO GUARANTEE A SPACE:
We will also accept payments on a first come, first serve basis on the day of the event
Location of Flea Market: School Yard of Henry Lea School (47th and Spruce Streets)
Cost: Spaces cost $10 for each 8ft X 8ft space.
Tables/Chairs: Tables and chairs will NOT be provided. You must bring your own table or chairs.
Space Assigment: First come, first serve on the day of the event
Rain date is Saturday, Sept 30th
HOW NEIGHBORS CAN PARTICIPATE:
- Have unused stuff collecting dust in your house (old clothes, toys, furniture, knick/knacks, etc)?
- Buy a flea market space ($10 per 8 ft X 8 ft space).
- Neighbors from surrounding Philadelphia neighborhoods are welcome to participate.
HOW BUSINESSES & LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS CAN HELP & PARTICIPATE
- This is your opportunity for you to expose your business to the community!
- You can provide samples, product demonstrations, give out brochures/menus/coupons
- Bring Your Own Tables - $10 space [8 ft x 8 ft]
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Vendors must remove all of their own garbage and litter. Vendors are not to leave behind unsold merchandise. Anyone found dumping will be reported to the police.
- Vendors are not permitted to hold tables for another vendor.
- There are absolutely NO REFUNDS. Rain Date is 9/20/2017. In the event that both dates are rained out, there will be no refunds.
- The use of loud speakers or public address systems is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Space assignments are made by the Walnut Hill Community Association only. Arrangements made by vendors will not be honored.
- Only street parking is available. No vehicles are allowed in the flea market / business fair area.
- Space may not be given or sold by original purchaser to another vendor. If original vendor leaves table, WHCA will rent table to another vendor.
- WHCA reserves the right to withhold space rental from those it decides to be in conflict with the flea market's regulations or are detrimental to the market.
- WHCA will contact the Philadelphia Police Department without warning if counterfeit merchandise is being sold or counterfeit money is being distributed.
- No vendor will use his or her rented space (s) so as to interfere with or jeopardize the health and safety of others. Vendors must regulate the volume of sound equipment, etc., in order to not interfere with adjoining spaces. Any material which is construed as offensive , loud, or abusive will not be tolerated.
- The following items are not permitted on the property at any time:
- Counterfeit merchandise (imitation designer purses, shoes, CD's, DVD's, clothing, sunglasses)
- Drugs and alcohol
- Firearms and ammunition
- Fireworks and explosives